FHM Guard Insulated Jacket Black
Waterproof Hardshell Jacket FHM Guard Insulated in Black color
This insulated waterproof winter jacket is perfect for cold weather fishing. For angler who is looking for comfort and maximum protection against moisture and cold on boat fishing trips in cold waters the same as for ice fishing adventures.
The FHM Guard Insulated Jacket is made for fishing from a boat, from the shore, or from ice with additional insulation layers.
When the wind is strong, the high collar of the jacket will conceal your face. When it rains, the extended hood completely encloses the visor. You may completely shield your face from wind and rain with this method. the Guard Insulated jacket combines the hood with the collar into one garment element.
The Guard Insulated jacket excels in cold weather, making it the perfect choice for boat fishing in any level of precipitation. With the option to add extra insulation layers, it remains a viable choice even in sub-zero temperatures, making it suitable for ice fishing as well.
Crafted from a 2-layer laminated membrane Dermizax by Toray, a Japanese factory, this jacket guarantees uncompromising protection against moisture and wind, even in the harshest conditions. The addition of a Durable Water Repellence (DWR) coating ensures water rolls off the fabric's surface, keeping you dry. All seams are sealed to guarantee complete watertightness.
The jacket is insulated with light, soft, water-resistant, and breathable Primaloft, striking the perfect balance between moisture management, warmth, and low weight.
- Adjustable 3D hood
- 2 chest watertight zip pockets
- 2 watertight zip insulated hand pockets
- 2 inside chest pockets on the left
- 1 inside goggle/gloves open pocket on the right
- Central windproof double strip with magnetic fastener
- Windproof strip under the central zipper
- Longer at the back
- Powder skirt with a no-slip grip fastened with press studs for protection against snow
- Anatomic fit of sleeves
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs for precise fit
- Elastic thumbhole cuffs for extra coverage in cold conditions
- Optics wiping tissue in the chest pocket
- Soft nap fabric on the inside of the collar
- Outer shell 100% polyester
- Additional outer shell 100% polyester
- Inner Lining Pongee 100% polyester
- Toray Dermizax Membrane
- Waterproof 20 000 mm / m2 / 24h
- Breathability 10 000 g / m2 / 24h
- Primaloft Insulation Black 130 g /m2
- Durable Water Repellence
- YKK zippers
- Sealed Seams
- Watertight zips
Features of Primaloft Insulation:
- Warmth – When it comes to warmth Primaloft offering significant cold protection.
- Water-resistance – Thanks to its synthetic makeup it isn’t nearly as absorbent as down and when it does get wet it is still able to provide significant warmth, retaining its loft and drying out in a much faster time.
- Packability – Primaloft clothes easy to compress and pack away when they not needed.
- Breathability – Primaloft is breathable and capable of wicking away unwanted moisture. Synthetic insulations, do benefit comparing natural insulators.
- Maintenance – A benefit of Primaloft is that it is easy to wash and fast to dry.
The Dermizax™ membrane fabric is designed to allow moisture vapors to escape through the material while retaining body heat. When active at a steady pace, the fabric will retain heat while allowing body moisture to escape to maintain a comfortable body temperature.
- Waterproofness: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Breathability: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Note: For optimal performance, we recommend cleaning and restoring the DWR coating once a season. The Dermizax™ membrane fabric excels at moisture management while retaining body heat, making it the ideal companion for your outdoor pursuits.
* the difference between model V2 and standard model in size range. Size L is equal to V2 size M.