FHM Spire Jacket Grey
Softshell Jacket Spire in Grey
A softshell jacket Spire is a flexible outer jacket that serves as an alternative to a traditional hardshell jacket. Softshell is made with a woven polyester and spandex that gives stretchy feel. The face fabric is smooth and quite durable, while the interior is brushed fleece that provides varying levels of warmth.
Spire Jacket doesn`t constrain movements, keeps heat, protects from wind and can withstand light rain. Also, it can be used as an additional insulating layer under the membrane jacket.
Spire jackets is well balanced between wind/water resistance and breathability/mobility. It`s ideal choice in cool weather and working hard.
- Chest pocket with zipper
- 2 side hand pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Zippers for ventilation in the side seams
- Wind protection strip under the central zipper
- Soldered waterproof zippers
- Upper: Softshell fabric: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Lining: Fleece 100% Polyester