Lowa boots ZEPHYR GTX MID TF, Coyote OP
LOWA ZEPHYR GTX MID TF, coyote OP
Zephyr is a modern tactical line of professional footwear from LOWA. Years of experience in manufacturing high-quality climbing and trekking footwear allowed to create a cult shoe that combines the original design and all the best functional features.
Zephyr is a modern tactical line of professional footwear from LOWA. Years of experience in manufacturing high-quality climbing and trekking footwear allowed to creation of a cult shoe that combines the original design and all the best functional features.
MID height upper is made of high quality full grain leather with a thickness of 1.3-1.5 mm and durable Cordura. The interior of the shoe has a GORE-TEX® Vision 3LY lining, which is to provide water-resistance and drain excess moisture from the skin. Lacing system of the shoe consists of a nylon loop and metal eyelets, where are interleaved robust polypropylene laces. In order to maintain boots lightness the sole is made of direct injected polyurethane, by which greatly improves the reliability of the structure. WIth patented LOWA Monowrap external skeletonprovides appropriate stabilization, selective stiffness of the whole structure and shoe work according to the foot anatomy. LOWA Cross outsole was made of rubber which significantly improves traction on slippery surfaces.
LOWA Zephyr Footwear line won the trust of special forces operators, police officers, soldiers and paramedics. It is the ideal choice for all those who require from shoes lightness and comfort during all-day use above all.
- Comfort and cushioning are further improved for specific uses with a complex injection-molding process using a layering process
- GORE-TEX® Lining: Highly breathable, durably waterproof lining material. Keeps feet
pleasantly dry and offers optimized climate comfort for a broad range of outdoor activities
- LOWA Rubber Outsole: Conceived and developed by LOWA, this rubber outsole varies in its rubber blend and has a tread design with varying lugs, both factors based on the intended use. The advantage is a rubber outsole with good traction in the backcountry and off-trail
- Hard Stabilizer - The nylon joint-stabilizing element offers perfect support for more intense outdoor activities
- Upper height: 115/145 mm
- Upper: Full grain leather 1.3-1.5 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Vision 3LY
- Weight: 1040 g/pair size 8
- Usage: Moderate terrain (mid-weight military boot)
- Color: Ranger Green (310537-0750)
- Manufacturer: LOWA, Germany