Boots IGLO (-30C)
The lightest boots on the market. Made of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate).
• Ultralight – 35% lighter than similar boots made of PVC or rubber.
• Warm – EVA has millions of air cells that keep your feet warm. The air cells have an excellent thermal insulation capability.
• Durable – EVA has 2-3 times longer service life than similar PVC or rubber boots.
• Flexible – Thanks to EVA you have supple boots down to a comfort rating of -60 degrees. The boots are cold-resistant down to -30 degrees. Depending on the weather and how you are dressed overall, if you get cold easily we recommend that you use Merino wool socks that can help you keep warm.
• Made in the EU, a removable sock (heat pad) makes it easy to dry, waterproof, sole that lasts.
!!! Please note the item is small in size.
Removable insulation sock