Kaitum Rubber Boot has the same sole as Laxa Traction. Studs and tool is included so you can put these in if needed. If you fish in rivers- or at the coast with algae on the rocks, studs will provide a much more secure grip than a plain felt or rubber sole. The color is Coal and the weight of the boots is 1120 grams/pair in size #10. Sizes from US 6-15. Kaitum has no harmful DWR treatment with PFC or other types of fluorocarbons. To minimize the eco footprint the boots are packed in boxes made of recycled paper.
- No PVC details. Fluorocarbon (PFC) free.
- The toe and heel are reinforced with rubber.
- Rubber sole, studs included but optional.
- Gusseted tongue and comfortable EVA midsole.
- Light, comfortable, durable, and fast drying.