Lowa high boots Z-11S GTX C, Dark Brown
Lowa Z-11S GTX C, Dark Brown
Robust support on challenging terrain: With the Z-11S GTX C, Lowa has created a durable mission boot that is both very stable and lightweight. Its qualities have predestined it for use on rough terrain. The extra-high upper made of tough suede leather provides optimal support. The durable PU material used in the sole that comes in various degrees of rigidity provides exceptional cushioning and stability. The heat- and cold-insulating sole design is anti-slip. It is also resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat. The lining with the Gore-Tex membrane creates an optimal foot climate even during sweat-generating activity. The Z-11S GTX C is also antistatic.
The Z-11S GTX C is equipped with a Lowa Rubber Outsole. Conceived by Lowa to meet the challenges of real-world use, the profile design is made from an optimised rubber compound. The result is a rubber outsole with good traction in the backcountry and off trail. The special profile design of the Lowa Tactical Z Trac impresses users with its good support and grip that is delivered even on challenging terrain. The sole optimised for fast-roping missions combines heat- and cold-insulating qualities. It is antistatic and resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat as well.
To provide effective cushioning and improved comfort, the sole of the Z-11S GTX C is bonded to the upper in a technically demanding injection process. The upper boot is placed into a specially designed mould. Various layers of PU foam padding are then poured into it. In the process, the sole and upper are bonded together.
With the Lowa-Monowrap frame, the midsole of the Z-11S GTX C provides the very best comfort. The frame comfortably cradles the foot and support it when the shoe wearer ventures across uneven surfaces.
The Z-11S GTX C is equipped with lacing hooks with a closed and open design. Closed hooks guide the laces very securely and keep them from getting caught upon contact with objects. Open hooks make lacing and unlacing the shoes particularly fast.
- Stable rubber provide support required for demanding situations
- Ideal for extended periods of wear thanks to its high level of comfort
- Outsole with an optimal rubber compound
- Lightweigt polyurethane foam padding offers good cushioning
- Sole and upper are bonded together
- Stability frame: Comfortably framed with Lowa-Monowrap
- The foot is optimally nestled into the shoe thanks to the frame’s three-dimensional design
- The special midsole design ensures snug footing in the shoe
- Lacing hooks with a closed and open design
- Certified working boot according to DIN EN ISO 20347:2012
Stiffness: Moderately Stiff
Upper height: 265 mm
1550 g / Pair (UK 8)
Sole: Lowa Tactical Z Trac
Midsole: 100% Polyurethane (PU)
Insole 90% Felt, 10% Polyamide
Upper: 100% Suede leather