Lowa high boots Zephyr MK2 GTX HI TF, Dark Brown
HIGH BOOTS LOWA ZEPHYR MK2 GTX HI, DARK BROWN
The unique features of the second generation Zephyr MK2 GTX HI are achieved by applying a balanced combination of materials and technologies.
The HI-CUT upper provides increased ankle support and is made from a combination of water-repellent, tear-resistant suede and breathable, abrasion-resistant CORDURA® material. The GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane provides ultimate waterproof protection while maintaining breathability for comfort in warmer weather or on demanding tasks.
The footwear is made using a double injection PU foam process that allows the sole and upper to be joined in a unique way, ensuring not only a perfect bond but also increased protection and stability while maintaining a high degree of shock absorption. Combined with a LOWA-MONOWRAP® frame with toe protection that comfortably wraps around the foot and supports it, you'll always be in control, even when you're heading out on rough surfaces.
The boots are certified as work boots according to EN ISO 20347:2012. The LOWA® X-TRAC MILITARY sole meets the highest SRC anti-slip standard, is anti-static, insulating and is also resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat.
You can enjoy high wearing comfort thanks to the dual-zone lacing system - the forefoot and upper have their own independently adjustable lacing zones. The lacing hooks have a closed design which minimizes the risk of catching on various objects, and for added security you can use the integrated lace pouch at the top of the tongue.
You can choose the basic version or the extended wide version which has more volume in the forefoot.
FEATURES OF THE LOWA ZEPHYR MK2 GTX HI
- second improved generation
- available in basic or extended version
- HI-CUT upper for increased support from suede and Cordura
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane
- two-layer PU midsole with Lowa-Monowrap® exoskeleton
- EN ISO 20347:2012 certified
- X-Trac Military rubber outsole meeting the highest standard of slip-resistant, anti-static, heat and cold insulating, fuel, oil and contact heat resistant
- dual zone lacing system with hook and loop closure design
- integrated lace pouch at the top of the tongue
- quick-drop zone in the sole and midsole construction
- offset stitching outside the flex zone
- larger heel loops for more efficient slipping into shoes
|Designed||Tactical / Outdoor / Military|
|Material||GORE-TEX® / Polyuretan / Cordura® / Polyamide / Suede|
|Shoe features||Waterproof / Slip-resistance / Antistatic / Resistant to fuel oils / Double injection / Stabilizing frame / Gore-Tex membrane|