Recreational Kayak Aquarius Trek Orange
Aquarius Trek, like Traper, has 3 main advantages:
1. LARGE COCKPIT: safety and ease when we need to evacuate the kayak against an obstacle, you can easily hide inside the kayak when passing under a bridge or a low tree.
2. BOW PROFILE AND FLAT BOTTOM: The kayak enters obstacles easily and does not lose its stability when sliding over it.
3. STRONG POLYETHYLENE SHELL: great for stony rivers - will cope perfectly with piles.
The most abrasion-prone part of any kayak is the keel. Trek has a keel at the end of the keel, which is replaced when worn.
In the standard version, the kayak has full equipment, i.e. bulkheads, rigging, map case, rubbers on the hatch, footrests.
Very stable and comfortable kayak.
It is possible to mount the rudder.
- Length: 420 cm
- Width: 62 cm
- Weight(standard version): 28 kg
- Cockpit dimensions (mm): 910 x 510
- Luggage capacity closed: 150 L
- Max kayaker weight: 130 kg
- Deck rigging: STANDARD
- Luggage hatch rear (RUBBER + BOARD): 80 l - STANDARD
- Seat Pad and backrest: STANDARD
- Luggage hatch front (RUBBER + BOARD) 70 l - STANDARD!
- Side footrests
- Thigh pads
- Hip inserts